CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, April 8, 2013

A Funny Thing Happened.................

Hi everyone and welcome to Monday!  I am not starting this week off the way I thought I would.  I thought I would spend this weekend in my craft room making cards to share with you for the week.  I knew the heavy packing would start on Sunday but thought I would have the time to get something done before then.  However, I was wrong. 

My daughter decided to start packing boxes on Thursday.  As you know my craft room is storage central until the move this Wednesday.  By Friday morning here is what my craft room looked like.




All my main work areas were blocked and there was no way to get in to reach all the items I needed to do my cards!  If it was not a packed box, it was a loose item or a box waiting to be built and packed.  Needless to say, by this morning, it is a lot worse.  I cannot even enter the room.  I know this will continue until Wednesday so I will not have access to my room until Thursday morning.  

I have decided I will just take this week off from blogging simply because there will be no way into the room for half the week.  I will also be helping with the move and plan on being available on Wednesday and Thursday.  On Friday I get to spend time with my favorite little man, Jackson.  I can hardly wait to have the day to play with him.  I do hope to spend time cleaning my craft room on Thursday so I can work in it on Friday afternoon and over the weekend.  I will need the mental break by then.  

I appreciate your understanding.  I thought I would share with you a card that I found on the internet that I really like.  I am going to try to do this off and on all week long.  We will just see how busy I get.  Here is today's share:









H Bday1

I thought this was one of the prettiest cards I had seen in a while.  Here is the link to the site where I found it:   http://prettypapercards.com/2013/03/05/you-are-simply-wonderful/

Please stop by each day and see if I have been able to find cards to share or if I miraculously get a card made for myself.  Thanks for all your understanding and thanks for stopping by.  See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment