CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More Inspiration for You

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday.  I am happy to say that my sister's surgery went well and she is recovering at my home.  It is fun to spend time with her.  We were at the surgical center for the entire first half of the day.  Once we got home, I got her all settled and went off to the pharmacy to pick up her medicines.  I fed her lunch when I finally was home and then it was time for her to nap.  Now I know it is not an excuse but I chose to nap too.  The wind is blowing here in Phoenix stirring up all the dust and allergy stuff.  I had a pretty good sinus headache going by the time lunch was finished.  I wanted to work in my craft room but was unable to complete the project I was working on before it was bedtime. 

I think the hardest part of the surgery for my sister is the recovery.  She cannot put any weight at all on her right foot and has one of those knee scooters to get around with.  She is still getting use to it and I am trying to be as helpful as I can and also be the cheerleader to encourage her.  Hopefully every day will get easier and easier. 

I did want to share something with you so I have chosen to share a few more cards that I found on Pinterest that have inspired me. 

Family Reunion Hamburger Punch Art
 This is a perfect card for a boy.  I have never met a man or boy who doesn't like to eat.







 My father in law loves cars.  I may have to give this antique car a try for Father's Day.  I will let you see how mine turns out.



 This one caught my eye because I love to read.  My mom was an avid reader and I guess I learned to love books from her.



 How fun is this card?  I would love to send one like this to a girl friend.  I know I will be attempting this one and will definitely share it with you when I do. 

Well that's it for today.  I will be back with my own creation tomorrow.  Until then, have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment